Cadence Design Systems announced the Palladium XP II Verification Computing Platform. The tool speeds up hardware and software verification by up to 50% and extends capacity to 2.3 billion gates. Palladium XP II Verification Computing Platform is part of an enhanced System Development Suite.
With reduced power and increased gate density, engineers can now run larger payloads in a smaller footprint. This reduces overall cost of ownership. Cadence has also added support for eight new mobile and consumer protocols for simulation acceleration.
Cadence Palladium XP II Verification Computing Platform and Enhanced System Development Suite Features
- Patent-pending hybrid technology
- Combines the Cadence Virtual System Platform with the Palladium XP series
- Up to 60X speed-up for embedded OS verification
- 10X performance speed-up for hardware/software verification
- Embedded test bench for advanced virtualization of system environments
- Enables engineers to verify peripheral software drivers prior to tape-out
- Faster post-silicon bring-up
- Palladium XP II platform delivers 2X increase in verification productivity
- Up to four months faster time to market