Thanks to ADLINK Technology, engineers can download AD-Logger and DAQBench for free. AD-Logger is a ready-to-run data capture application. DAQBench provides ActiveX controls used for creating professional instrumentation applications using ActiveX development environments. AD-Logger and DAQBench are compatible with ADLINK’s full range of data acquisition modules and digitizers. Both tools are compatible with 32-bit Windows XP/7/8.
A system with compatible ADLINK DAQ devices and AD-Logger installed allows immediate data collection and monitoring once sampling conditions are configured via ADLINK’s DAQPilot interactive wizard, all with no need for programming.
ADLINK DAQBench is an ActiveX Controls Pack for measurement and HMI applications. DAQBench is compatible with software development tools such as Microsoft Visual Studio, Borland C++ Builder, and others. DAQBench’s various ActiveX controls include user interface, data analysis, data integration, data acquisition, and SCADA controls, enabling easy development of powerful and flexible measurement or SCADA/HMI application tools.
- Log data based on DAQPilot task configurations
- Supports both real-time and historical viewer
- Supports intuitive user interface as a ready-to-run application
- Supports exporting data functions for offline analysis in third party applications, including Microsoft Excel, NI DIADem, and MathWorks MATLAB
- Supports all ADLINK DAQ hardware functions
- Provides basic embedded analysis functions, such as FFT
- Provides monitoring features via a user-friendly toolbox
- Provides a buffer monitoring mechanism to automatically evaluate and display the data processing system status
- 32-bit ActiveX controls support Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Easily programming in VB, VC++, Delphi, and C++ Builder
- User-friendly property page interface for interactive configuration
- Plenty of user interface controls including graph, chart, meter, knob, switch, slide and 7 segment display
- Easy-to-use data acquisition controls for analog, digital, and timer/counter data
- Powerful analysis controls including statistics, vector, complex, matrix and FFT
- Integration controls for integrating your data with Excel, database and etc.
- Support Windows Vista/98/NT/2000/XP