Texas Instruments unveiled the HSCD-SEK-10, which is a complete high-speed data converter system evaluation kit. The HSDC-SEK-10 reduces system evaluation costs and enables designers to get their system running in minutes. The TI high-speed data converter system evaluation kit includes 5 EVM’s for only $799 (costs $945 if purchased separately). The Texas Instruments HSDC-SEK-10 is available now for $799.
The Texas Instruments HSDC-SEK-10 is an easy-to-use, low-cost solution for evaluating new and existing High-Speed ADC and DAC EVMs from Texas Instruments. The High Speed Data Converter System Evaluation Kit include a pattern capture card, pattern generator card, low jitter clock source, clean 10-MHz signal source, and a multi-output regulated power supply.
The TI HSCD-SEK-10 can significantly reduce evaluation time and costs for a host of demanding applications in which high-speed data converters, such as the dual, 14-bit, 250-MSPS ADS4249 analog-to-digital converter (ADC) and the quad, 16-bit, 1.5-GSPS DAC34SH84 digital-to-analog converter (DAC), are key system performance drivers. Examples include test and measurement, communications, defense and medical equipment.
High Speed Data Converter System Evaluation Kit 10 MHz Highlights
- Significantly reduces evaluation costs
- Eliminates this investment for basic evaluation
- Enables quick evaluation — systems can be up and running in as little as 30 minutes
- Provides complete solution for powering, clocking and evaluating data
- Fast FFT analysis or pattern generation
- High-Speed Data Converter Pro graphical user interface (GUI)
- Enables speedy FFT analysis or pattern generation capabilities
TI HSCD-SEK-10 Content
- TSW4806EVM, which features the LMK04806 dual-PLL clock jitter cleaner and generator. It provides a complete, low-cost, low-noise and portable clocking solution
- TSW1405EVM pattern capture card, which supports most LVDS-format TI ADC evaluation modules EVMs) with a capture buffer of 64K samples
- TSW1406EVM pattern generator card, which supports pattern generation for most LVDS-format TI DAC EVMs, with a pattern size of up to 64K samples
- TSW2200EVM, which supplies low-noise power to EVMs, and the TSW2110EVM, which provides a clean 10-MHz analog input for the ADC
More info: High Speed Data Converter System Evaluation Kit 10 MHz (pdf)