Keithley Instruments launched the Model 2110 5½-digit Dual-Display Digital Multimeter. The rugged DMM features 15 measurement functions, seven math functions and dual-line display capability, which allows it to display two different measurements concurrently. The Model 2110 is ideal for production, R&D, and test engineers, scientists, and students making a wide variety of measurements in portable, bench, and system applications.
There are currently two models: 2110-240 and 2110-240-GPIB. The 2110-240 features USB Interface and 15 measurement functions. It is priced at $655. The 2110-240-GPIB is priced at $798.
Keithley Model 2110 Dual-Display Digital Multimeter Features
- Up to 50k readings/ second reading speeds
- Higher throughput in manufacturing test
- More detailed data record for research bench applications
- 0.012% basic DCV one-year accuracy
- 15 measurement functions
- Includes capacitance measurement, 10A DC and AC current measurements, and thermocouple measurements
- TMC-compliant USB for inexpensive SCPI control of the instrument
- GPIB option for concurrent use of legacy GPIB hardware
- Easy-to-operate front panel and startup software
- KI-Link and KI-Tool software for quickly controlling the 2110 from a PC and recording data into a spreadsheet
- Dual line display with dual measurement capability
More info: Keithley Model 2110 DMM (pdf)