DesignCon 2013 Features Over 100 Tutorials and Technical Paper Sessions
DesignCon 2013 will feature over 100 in-depth tutorials, technical paper sessions, panel discussions, presentations and an educational forum. The two-day event is ideal for engineers in the chip, board and systems design community. DesignCon 2013, which is hosted by UBM Electronics, will take place January 28-31 in Santa Clara, California. Early bird pricing for the conference, which provides registrants with $250 in savings, ends on Friday, December 7, 2012.
DesignCon 2013 will feature over 100 tutorials and technical paper sessions focused on the pervasive nature of signal integrity at all levels of electronic design. The expo will feature more than 130 exhibitors and visionary keynote speakers from Cisco, NVIDIA, and National Instruments. The conference also includes panel discussions, an educational forum sponsored by Agilent Technologies, and the Chiphead Theater, which will host several live product teardowns and speed training demonstrations.
DesignCon 2013 Tracks
- Chip-level design for signal and power integrity
- Analog, mixed-signal and RF design and verification
- Designing with programmable architectures
- System co-design: chip, package and board
- PCB materials, processing and characterization
- PCB design tools and methodologies
- Parallel and memory interface design
- High-speed serial design
- Jitter, crosstalk and noise analysis
- High-speed signal processing, equalization and coding
- Power integrity and power distribution network design
- Electromagnetic compatibility and interference
- Test and measurement methodology
- Signal propagation analysis techniques
More info: DesignCon 2013
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.