Texas Instruments introduced WEBENCH Schematic Export. The software is a new online tool for exporting analog designs from TI’s WEBENCH Design Center to computer-aided design (CAD) development platforms from Cadence Design Systems, Mentor Graphics and Altium. With WEBENCH Schematic Export, engineers no longer need to manually enter the design into the CAD platform.
WEBENCH Schematic Export enables engineers to instantly export dynamically created power and LED lighting designs to a variety of platforms, such as Cadence OrCAD Capture CIS, Mentor Graphics DxDesigner and Altium formats such as Altium Designer. Without the tool, the time for engineers to export a design to their licensed CAD development platform can be tedious and time-consuming.
WEBENCH Schematic Export Features
- Designers can quickly optimize and export a power supply design created with TI’s WEBENCH Power or LED Designer or a complete power supply system created with WEBENCH Power or LED Architect via WEBENCH Schematic Export to one of five CAD development platforms
- Design performance can be simulated in WEBENCH Designer and Architect prior to export
- Export makes designers more successful and faster to market than their competition
- Ability to optimize the performance of the customized solution in WEBENCH tools before downloading the design
- Export is supported by schematic and footprint layout symbols for 40,000 TI components, which join the 40,000 passive component library in WEBENCH tools supported by 115 ecosystem partners
More info: Texas Instruments WEBENCH Export