Cadence Design Systems is hosting a summit next week. Their Mixed-Signal Technology Summit is a venue for customers and partners to learn about and discuss the latest technologies and methodologies for mixed-signal design. The event will take place next Thursday (September 20th) from 8:15 am to 6:15 pm at Cadence Design Systems, Building 10 auditorium (2655 Seely Ave, San Jose, California, 95134). The event is free.
At Cadence’s second Mixed-Signal Technology Summit, Professor Ali Niknejad (University of California at Berkeley) will deliver an academic keynote, and Chris Collins (director, Analog EDA and Design Services at Texas Instruments) will deliver an industry keynote.
In addition to the keynote speakers, the summit will include opening remarks by Dr. Chi-Ping Hsu, senior vice president of the Silicon Realization Group at Cadence, presentations from representatives of leading companies including Analog Bits, ARM, Boeing, Broadcom, Maxim and Micron, a lunch with Cadence R&D engineers, and a panel titled, “Are We Closing the Gap in Mixed-Signal Design?”
Free copies of the recently released Mixed-Signal Methodology Guide will be available at the social hour, where authors will be available for a book signing. In addition, journalists will have the opportunity to meet with some of the book’s authors during the lunch break.
Mixed-Signal Technology Summit Topics
- Cadence Mixed-Signal Solution Update
- Using Statistical Behavioral Models in Top-Down Analog Circuit Design
- Automation for Validating Behavioral Models Against Schematics
- Simulation and RNM Modeling Methodology for Memory Design
- ARM Cortex-M0 System Simulation Using RNM
- Schematic-Based Behavioral Model Generation
- Static Timing Modeling and Analysis in Mixed-Signal Design
- OA-based Concurrent Mixed-Signal Implementation Flow
- IBIS-AMI Modeling for High-Speed I/O
- Panel: Are We Closing the Gap in Mixed-Signal Design?
More info: Cadence Mixed-Signal Technology Summit