NIWeek 2012 will take place August 6-9, 2012 at the Austin Convention Center in Texas. NIWeek is National Instruments’ annual worldwide conference on graphical system design. At the conference, attendees learn new technology that provides disruptive competitive advantages when developing software-defined systems for measurement and control. NIWeek features technical sessions, hands-on workshops, keynote presentations and exhibitions.
Speakers for NIWeek 2012 include:
- Dr. Thomas R. Kurfess, White House Science and Technology Office advisor and Georgia Institute of Technology professor
- Robert Swan, polar explorer and renewable energy champion
- Michael Belfiore, author, journalist and renowned speaker
- Michael Webber, Center for International Energy and Environmental Policy, The University of Texas
- Jeff Bier, founder, Embedded Vision Alliance
- Dr. Edward Moses, director of National Ignition Facility (NIF) and Photon Science, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Dr. Kevin Jones, director of research accelerator division, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Dr. Peter Corke, professor of robotics and control, Queensland University of Technology
- Dr. Rainer Bischoff, project coordinator for cooperative research projects, KUKA Laboratories GmbH
The NIWeek Conference includes:
Technical Session Tracks
Learn the latest tools and techniques in one of the three technical track sessions and hands-on sessions and participate in knowledge sharing from leading experts in their fields.
Attend the industry focused summits to learn about new trends and technique from targeted keynotes, product technical training, and demonstrations by National Instruments developers and industry-leading researchers. Visit the corresponding pavilions on the exhibition floor to see the summit content in action.
Monday, August 6th, reserved exclusively for National Instruments Alliance Partners, is a full-day, multi-track event offering NI product and technology updates, business best practice sharing, and networking opportunities.
The NIWeek Academic Forum provides an exclusive platform for academic professionals to share best practices in engineering education methodologies, discuss the future of engineering and research, and network with colleagues from around the world.
Special Events & Workshops
Attendees have multiple opportunities to meet industry and academic leaders, learn about engineers in the NI Community, and enhance product knowledge and expertise during these special events and workshops.
Training & Certification
Gain in-depth product knowledge, learn best practices for developing applications, and validate development skills through training courses and certification exams.
More info: NIWeek