Avnet Embedded and Intel will hold an online training class on the new Intel Xeon E5 family of processors. The in-depth technical training session will cover the Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/2400 families. The course will include a platform overview and technical highlights of each processor. The web-based training session will illustrate ways that Intel products and Avnet’s solutions-based value-add expertise work together to support any design requirement.
The training will be presented by Neslihan Sener, Intel Product Manager in the Intelligent Systems Group (ISG); Bruce Billo, Intel Business Development Manager for the Enterprise Platforms and Services Division (EPSD) and Toni Quagliata, Sr. Director, Supplier Business Management at Avnet Electronics Marketing. They will provide a detailed technical overview of the Intel Xeon E5 processor and the related boards and servers, along with specifics on the various value-added programs which compliment these products.
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200 Series
- Intel Xeon Processor E3-1200v2 Series
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2400 Series
- Intel Xeon Processor E5-2600 Series
- Intel Xeon E5 2600 Family
- Intel Server Board S1200BT
- Intel Server Boards and Systems S2600 Family