Microsemi and Avnet Memec are offering a series of free technical seminars. The sessions will train engineers on the Microsemi MPM 4.0 power management solution. The technical seminars provide designers with a well-rounded experience and fast, accessible content that will have a dramatic impact on designs. The Microsemi Power Management seminars will take place in multiple locations throughout the U.S.
The seminars will highlight the MPM 4.0 graphical user interface that simplifies the visualization of the power sequencing and margining that occurs in complex, high availability systems. The sessions will also provide a hands-on lab using digital monitor power management (DMPM) development tools, including the Microsemi SmartFusion Evaluation Kit.
Power Management Seminar Topics
- Overview of power management design techniques
- MPM 4.0 power management solution demo
- MPM hands-on lab using DMPM development tools like the Microsemi SmartFusion Evaluation Kit, which enables quick product functionality assessments
- How to manage a mix of up to 64 power rails and mixed analog and digital point-of-loads (POLs)
- Increase system reliability
- Securing design and reducing BOM costs at the same time
Power Management Seminar Dates and Locations
- San Jose, CA (June 27, 2012)
- San Diego, CA (July 12, 2012)
- Minneapolis, MN (August 1, 2012)
- Dallas, TX (August 3, 2012)
Seminar Registration: Microsemi Power Management Seminar