Premier Farnell introduced the Keil MCBSTM32F400 and MCBSTM32F200 Development Kits. The ARM Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 processor-based STM32F2xx and STM32F4xx Development Kits will be shipped with Keil MDK-Lite Development Tools and the ULINK-ME Debug Adapter. The Cortex-M3 processor-based STM32F2xx and the Cortex-M4 processor-based STM32F4xx devices featured on the boards can reduce power consumption in applications requiring both high processing power and low-power performance when running at low voltage or on rechargeable batteries.
The MCBSTM32F200 and MCBSTM32F400 is available as a standalone evaluation board or as a starter kit. The kits have up to 15 communication interfaces (including six USARTs running up to 10.5 Mbits/s, three SPI running up to 42 Mbits/s, three I2C, two CAN, SDIO). Analogue functions include two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2.4 MSPS or 7.2 MSPS in interleaved mode. The MCBSTM32F200/400 has up to 17 timers, 16-bit and 32-bit running up to 120/168 MHz. The MCBSTM32F200/400 boards contain all the hardware components required in a single-chip STM32Fx system.
Keil MCBSTM32F400UME and MCBSTM32F200UME Development Kits Features
- On-Chip Memory: 1MB Flash and 192KB RAM
- External Memory: 8MB NOR Flash, 512MB NAND Flash, 2MB SRAM, 8KB I2C EEPROM with NFC interface
- Ethernet MAC10/100 with IEEE 1588 v2 support
- Two USB OTG (one with HS support)
- 2.4″ Color QVGA TFT LCD with resistive touchscreen
- CAN and Serial Interfaces
- Serial/UART Port
- MicroSD Card Interface
- Digital VGA Camera Interface
- Analogue functions include two 12-bit DACs, three 12-bit ADCs reaching 2.4 MSPS or 7.2 MSPS in interleaved mode
- ULINK-ME Debug Adaptor
- MDK-ARM Lite Edition development tools
More info: element14 MCBSTM32F200/400 Evaluation Board