Automotive Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum to Take Place Next Month
Mentor Graphics revealed details of the 2012 Integrated Electrical Solutions Forum. IESF 2012 will feature 42 sessions. The conference covers all aspects of electrical and electronic design/simulation within the automotive, commercial vehicle, and off-highway industries. The free, all-day event will take place June 14, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel, Dearborn, Michigan.
The IESF program features industry presentations, breakout tracks on specialist topics, an expanded solutions exposition, product demonstrations, and networking events. IESF 2012 is an event with tracks dedicated to wire harness design and engineering in the automotive sector. New this year are full technical tracks on automotive embedded software and electronic thermal design.
IESF 2012 Topics
- Discontinuities in automotive EE design engineering
- The auto sun is rising – the future of technology in the automotive industry
- The value of electrical platform engineering
- Industry update: electrical and electronics 2012 industry trends and observations
- Managing the complexity of automotive EE design the standards way
- Strategic reuse – a fundamental approach for success in EE engineering
- Minimize your PCB iterations using simulation and analysis
- Approaches to early validation of AUTOSAR functions
- Managing Expedition libraries in a global enterprise
- Linux takes driver’s seat in race to deliver high tech car
- Mecel enables Volvo cars to become first OEM to introduce AUTOSAR 4.0
- Successful integration of Electrical Distribution Design tools through partnership between OEM and Wire Harness Manufacturer
- Fundamentals of in-vehicle network simulation (with simulation improvement demo)
- The challenges of virtual analysis tool adoption in the automotive industry
- Today’s electrical in heavy duty trucking: stout, sophisticated, and extreme
- EE design automation/integration strategy for robust design
- The GENIVI Alliance: open source collaborative development in IVI
- The current health and future of the automotive interconnect industry
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.