Corelis launched version 7.7 of their ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. The latest version of the tool suite features improved constraints handling, support for multi-core devices, and new JTAG Embedded Test support for additional Freescale and Texas Instruments processors. ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite, version 7.7 is available now to customers with a valid maintenance contract.
ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite v7.7 Features
- Separate global and local constraint entry within the ScanExpress TPG preparation GUI
- Inverted transparency model support along with a new constraint to identify inverted nets
- Ability to associate multiple BSDL files to a single JTAG device
- FlexNet network licensing for ScanExpress JET
- NAND Flash bad block management support in ScanExpress JET
- JET support for Freescale i.MX35 and Texas Instruments AM18x processors
- MSP430F5xxx programming support
- Optimization of STAPL file execution for improved throughput
More info: Corelis, Inc.