STMicroelectronics Introduces STM3220G-JAVA Starter Kit
STMicroelectronics introduced the STM3220G-JAVA Starter Kit. The STM3220G-JAVA kit is a complete platform for evaluating the development of embedded applications in Java for the STM32 F2 series microcontrollers. The new Java tool includes an evaluation version of IS2T’s MicroEJ Software Development Kit (SDK) and the STM32F2 series microcontroller evaluation board providing everything engineers need to start their projects. The STM3220G-JAVA Starter Kit is available now. It is priced at $349.
The full MicroEJ Software Development Kit is a professional-quality tool-set. The MicroEJ SDK is based on the Eclipse IDE and enables embedded system designers to leverage Java Object-Oriented Programming (OOP). The tool provides extended features to create, simulate, test and deploy Java applications in embedded systems. Support for Graphical User Interface (GUI) development includes a widget library, design tools including storyboarding, and tools for customizing fonts. The evaluation version included in the STM3220G-JAVA Starter Kit is limited to three months of use and one hour of runtime.
STMicroelectronics STM3220G-JAVA Starter Kit Features
- MicroEJ software development kit (SDK)
- One or more Java Platforms (JPF) for STM32 boards and starter kits
- Each JPF provides an abstraction of a number of features of the STM32 microcontrollers and of the components available on the STM32 boards
- 3.2″ 240×320 TFT color LCD including the touch screen capability with MicroUI and Micro Widget Toolkit
- LIS302DL MEMS accelerometer
- Ethernet with an integrated TCP/IP stack and the sockets interface
- RS-232 USART communication
- Joystick with 4-direction control and selector wakeup, tamper and user buttons
- Four color LEDs
- Embedded ST-LINK/V2 for development purposes
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.