Kontron introduced their COM Express Starterkit Ref. Carrier T10. The COMe Starterkit features the Kontron COM Express Reference Carrier-i Type 10, 7″ WVGA touch panel, cables, PSU, and sturdy aluminium case. The Kontron COMe Starterkit Ref. Carrier T10 is configured to make evaluation and development of small form factor and mobile applications easy. The Kontron COM Express Starterkit Type 10 with the COM Express Reference Carrier-i Type 10 is available now.
The Kontron COMe Starterkit Ref. Carrier T10 minimizes development time and cost. It includes new digital video interfaces (DDI), a CAN Bus and COM ports on an ultra compact footprint. Other features include two Mini PCI Express extension slots with USB and SIM card support, which will simplify the development of mobile connected applications with GSM, UMTS and future LTE. The carrier board is certified to operate in the extended temperature range of -40°C to +85°C.
The Starterkit is suitable for all COM Express Type 10-compliant mini Computer-on-Modules. In addition to the small form factor reference and evaluation carrier board Kontron COM Express Reference Carrier-i Type 10, the kit contains a seven inch WVGA (800 x 480 pixel) touch screen with backlight cable, a 12 V / 5A power supply, and the full range of cables to connect the LVDS display, touch sub system, CAN bus and SATA drives. A touch screen controller and a COM Express mounting kit are also included. The kit also supports two independent displays.
Kontron COMe Starterkit Ref. Carrier T10 Highlights
- Industrial grade (E2) Carrier Board Kontron COM Express Reference Carrier-i Type 10
- Extended temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Only the COMe-mini module and the cooling solution need to be selected, all other components are preinstalled
- 7″ WVGA touch panel, cables and PSU
- Compatible with all COM Express mini Type 10 modules
- New digital video interfaces (DDI)
- CAN Bus and COM ports
- Two Mini PCI Express extension slots
- USB and SIM card support
- Supports two independent displays
More info: Kontron