Corelis introduced their QuadTAP/CFM four-channel JTAG hardware platform. The QuadTAP/CFM seamlessly integrates advanced boundary-scan test capabilities into Teradyne in-circuit testers. It is designed for use with Teradyne TestStation and GR228x series testers. The Corelis QuadTAP/CFM platform is a completely seamless and versatile hardware solution that meets multi-TAP JTAG testing requirements on existing Teradyne equipment.
The QuadTAP/CFM is a single slot Custom Functional Module (CFM) form factor board. It installs directly into one of four slots on a Teradyne Custom Function Board (CFB). Integration is simple and transparent. Once installed in the system, up to eight signals of the QuadTAP/CFM JTAG, GPIO, I2C, and SPI are available to test fixtures and the tester backplane.
Additional signals are made available using the included Expander modules which install into additional CFB slots. Integrated SPI and I2C programming features make the QuadTAP/CFM an ideal and universal solution for boundary-scan, JTAG embedded test, and in-system programming applications.
Corelis QuadTAP/CFM Features
- Fully integrated JTAG controller — no additional hardware necessary
- Advanced JTAG control using vacant slots on a Teradyne Custom Function Board (CFB)
- Up to two Test Access Ports (TAPs) with a single CFM slot or up to four TAPs using expander modules
- Independently adjustable TAP interface voltages from 1.25V to 3.3V
- In-system programming of Flash and CPLD devices including direct SPI and I2C support
- User programmable JTAG TCK rate up to 100 MHz, SPI SCK rate up to 50 MHz, and I2C SCL rate up to 5 MHz
- Supports IEEE-1149.1 and IEEE-1149.6 for advanced digital networks
- Variable output voltage and configurable input voltage threshold
- Configurable pin-out with three general purpose I/O channels per TAP
- Pin protection prevents TAP damage from shorts to power or ground
- High-speed bus-powered USB 2.0 interface
- Scan Function Library software supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems
More info: Corelis, Inc.