Analog Devices is hosting another webcast next week. The webinar is titled, The Fundamentals of RF Transmission and the Reception of Digital Signals. The online event will focus on digital modulation for RF designs. The 60-minute webinar will take place on September 14, 2011 at 12:00 pm EDT. The ADI webcast is ideal for students and engineers new to the field of RF communications, as well as more experienced engineers looking for a refresher on digital modulation.
Fundamentals of RF Transmission and the Reception of Digital Signals Webcast Topics
- What happens to a digitally modulated signal during wireless transmission?
- What RF components are most effective for transmitting and receiving digitally modulated signals?
- What are the key parameters for RF transceiver components and why are these specifications important?
- What types of digital modulation are there and how does the type of modulation affect the key spec parameters for RF components?
- What is the physical transition that happens to digital modulation when it is transmitted into the air?
Digital Modulation is an important topic for RF designers because most modern day transceivers transmit and receive digitally modulated data. In this webcast, part of ADI’s continuing FUNDAMENTALS OF DESIGN series we will introduce engineers to the challenges and solutions for digital modulation. This webcast is a great way for beginners to get introduced to this vital communications standard or for veteran RF designers learn what’s new in the field.
The webinar will be presented by Larry Hawkins, business development manager for ADI’s RF Group.