Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas is holding a contest. They are giving away four Apple iPad 2 tablets in their Dog Days of Summer video contest. To enter their contest, design engineers and hobbyists only need to upload a short video (less than 90 seconds) to YouTube. However, the video must be of a design they have created using products available on Avnet’s line card. The deadline to enter Avnet’s Dog Days of Summer video contest is September 16, 2011.
To enter, contestants must upload a video of their design to the Avnet Electronics Marketing YouTube page by posting a response. Videos will be judged on originality, creativity, number of thumbs up, and fit to contest theme. BTW, I’m one of the judges.
One winner will be selected from each of the following four categories:
- No purchase required
- Video must be between thirty (30) and ninety (90) seconds long
- Each video must incorporate at least one technology currently found on the Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas line card. The technology must clearly be called-out in the submission
- Upload your video as a response to each theme video posted
- In addition to your video response, the title must incorporate the Avnet product used
- The deadline to enter is September 16, 2011
- Open to all legal residents of the United States, Canada (other than residents of Quebec) and Mexico over the age of 18
Enter here: Avnet’s Dog Days of Summer Video Contest