Dimension Edge PSS Atomic Force Microscope
Bruker introduced the Dimension Edge PSS Atomic Force Microscope (AFM). The Dimension Edge PSS AFM performs automated measurement, data collection, data analysis and report generation on 2- to 6-inch wafers for production metrology applications. It is designed for patterned sapphire substrate (PSS) metrology in high brightness light-emitting diode (HB-LED) manufacturing. The Dimension Edge PSS AFM is the ideal nano-metrology and nano-inspection system for LED substrate and epitaxial manufacturers.
Dimension Edge PSS AFM Features
- Sub-micron pitch resolution meets roadmap needs
- <0.2nm noise floor provides bare substrate and epi roughness measurements
- Sample flexibility accommodates 2- to 6-inch wafers
- Full analysis software measures every feature or statistical data automatically
- PSS analysis characterizes height, side-wall angle, profile, diameter, and pitch
- AutoMET metrology analysis software automates multi-wafer runs
- Software can easily be configured to measure between one to nine wafers at multiple points per wafer, including automated data analysis and reporting, providing measurement details to the engineer and a PASS/FAIL indicator to the operator
- Specifically tailored for patterned sapphire substrate (PSS) metrology in high brightness light-emitting diode (HB-LED) manufacturing
- Higher resolution than traditional optical techniques
- Precise 3D profile information to control the most advanced PSS processes
- Automated measurement, data collection, data analysis and report generation on 2- to 6-inch wafers for production metrology applications
More info: Bruker Corporation
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.