The International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design has issued a call for proposals, exhibitors and sponsors. ISQED 2012 proposals and applications are due by September 30, 2011. The ISQED event bridges the gap between the integration of electronic design tools and processes, and integrated circuit technologies, processes and manufacturing. ISQED 2012 will take place March 19-21, 2012 in Santa Clara, California.
The 2012 International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design is accepting paper, panel and speaker proposals, as well as exhibitor and sponsorship applications, for its 13th annual event. To be considered for an ISQED 2012 presentation and for publication by the IEEE, authors are asked to submit papers by September 30, 2011.
ISQED 2012 Topics
- System-level Design, Methodologies and Tools
- IC Package – Design Interactions and Co-Design
- Advanced 3D ICs and 3D Packaging
- Robust and Power-conscious Circuits and Systems
- Emerging/Innovative Process and Device Technologies and Design Issues
- Design of Reliable Circuits and Systems
- Design of Embedded Systems
- IP Design, quality, interoperability and reuse
- Design Verification and Design for Testability
- Physical Design, Methodologies and Tools
- EDA Methodologies, Tools, Flows
- Design for Manufacturability/Yield and Quality
- Effects of Technology on IC Design, Performance, Reliability, and Yield