The Mentor Graphics Embedded In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) Base Platform now meets the compliance requirements of the GENIVI Alliance. The Mentor Embedded IVI Base Platform integrates graphics, communication and multimedia middleware with libraries, system infrastructure, and management components on top of Linux and relevant drivers. GENIVI Alliance is an automotive and consumer electronics industry association for the collaborative development of open source IVI systems.
Mentor Embedded IVI Base Platform GENIVI Compliance Highlights
- One of the first products to achieve compliance
- Enables automotive OEMs and software developers to create IVI systems that strictly adhere to GENIVI specifications
- Helps accelerate the development of new IVI products for next-generation vehicles
- GENIVI compliance is a critical requirement among automotive OEMs
- Meeting GENIVI compliance standards will reduce OEM development costs and create dynamic, customized solutions with minimal risk
The Mentor Embedded IVI Base Platform is available for both the Intel Atom processor and ARM architectures. When combined with the Mentor Embedded development tools and expert services, automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and their suppliers have a comprehensive solution for building the next generation of IVI systems on open source software.