nCloud Cloud Computing Platform for Electronic Design Automation
Nimbic (formerly Physware) launched the beta version of nCloud, which is a scalable and secure cloud computing platform for electronic design automation (EDA). nCloud is a pay-for-use, peak-usage cloud computing platform. nWave 3D full-wave EM solver for signal and power integrity (formerly PhysWAVE), and nApex 3D accelerated parasitic extractor (formerly PhysAPEX), are currently available on nCloud.
- On-demand provisioning of computing resources in minutes, with virtually unlimited scalability
- A highly secure compute platform
- Resources to exploit parallelism at the tool and at the design-methodology level
- An easy-to-use design environment with pre-installed and ready-to-run design tools
- Reduced need for on-premises hardware IT infrastructure
- Reduced need for upfront purchase of EDA licenses
- A cost-effective pay-for-use and pay-as-you-go software-as-a-service (SaaS) model
- nWave 3D full-wave EM solver for signal and power integrity (formerly PhysWAVE)
- nApex 3D accelerated parasitic extractor (formerly PhysAPEX)
More info: Nimbic
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.