Analog Devices is offering a motor control webinar. The title of the webcast is Solving Embedded Design Challenges in Motor Control. The 45-minute online seminar will take place May 18, 2011, at 12:00 pm ET. The ADI webcast is intended for engineers and students new to the field. Experienced engineers looking for a tutorial on motor control design may also find the webinar informative.
Solving Embedded Design Challenges in Motor Control Webcast
Motor control solutions are scattered into multiple application areas with individual requirements. However, with a scale of platform reuse and enhancement in mixed signal integration — it is today possible to use low cost processors to solve mathematical dense application tasks which were not possible few years ago. This webcast will introduce an applications overview of new design capabilities and design flow along with an open scale of system design for a large range of end solutions.
ADI Motor Control Webinar Highlights
- Motor control applications overview
- High performance enhanced processors
- Graphical programming
- System optimization and partitioning
- Ease of use design evaluation and implementation
- Will take place May 18, 2011, at 12:00 pm ET
- 45-minute in length
- Ideal for engineers and system architects that are involved in motor control design
- Presented by Anders Frederiksen, an ADI segment marketing manager focused on industrial motor and power control technologies