The Design, Automation & Test in Europe Conference features technical presentations, tutorials, panel discussions and user testimonials. DATE 2011 event includes dedicated areas for system level design, hardware design/electronic design automation, robust design and yield, and working silicon hardware prototypes and applications. The DATE 2011 Conference and Exhibition will take place March 14-18th in Grenoble, France.
DATE 2011 Conference Topics
- Logic Synthesis and Place and Route: After 20 Years of Engagement, Wedding in View?
- Addressing Critical Power Management Verification Issues in Low Power Designs
- Power Formats: Beyond UPF and CPF
- Architectures for Online Error Detection and Recovery in Multicore Processors
- Virtual Manycore Platforms: Moving Towards 100+ Processor Cores
- Embedded Software Debug and Test
- Foundations of Component-Based Design for Embedded Systems
- Predictable System Integration
- Flows, Application and Future of Component-based Design for Embedded Systems
- Communication Networks in Next Generation Automobiles
- Sub-Wave Length Lithography and Variability Aware Test and Characterisation Methods
- Die Stacking Goes Mobile and Embedded
- State of the Art Verification Methodologies in 2015
- New Frontiers in Embedded Systems Design: Technology and Applications
- Stochastic Circuit Reliability Analysis in Nanometer CMOS
- Sustainability through Massively Integrated Computing: Are We Ready to Break the Energy Efficiency Wall for Single-Chip Platforms?
- Synthesis Supported Increase of Efficiency in Analogue Design
More info: DATE 2011