Analog Devices (ADI) will host a webinar on February 16, 2011, at 12:00 pm EST (archived after the 16th). The Interfacing RF Components webcast will discuss the interfacing of stages within the RF receive and transmit paths and explores harmonics, attenuation, and other challenges that could arise when RF stages are not properly connected. The online event will examine RF (radio frequency) interface design challenges and cover best practices to help engineers get the most out of their RF circuits. The Interfacing RF Components webinar is intended for engineers seeking design and system-level support.
Interfacing RF Components Webcast Topics
- Interfacing of stages within the RF receive and transmit paths
- Harmonics, attenuation, and other challenges that could arise when RF stages are not properly connected
- RF Amplifier Interfacing
- RF (radio frequency) interface design challenges
- PLL output stage matching, narrowband and wideband
- Interfacing PLL’s to IQ Mod’s, Demod’s and Mixers
- ADIsimRF signal chain calculator design tool
- ADI’s Circuits from the Lab reference circuits include circuit designs for the complete implementation of the analog portion of a broadband direct conversion transmitter (analog baseband in, RF out)
- Best design practices
Interfacing RF Components Webinar Overview
Few things are as critical to the success to any RF design as the interfacing of the stages within the receiver and transmitter. Harmonics, undesired attenuation, and other deficiencies can manifest themselves in a circuit in which the stages are not properly connected. The online event will introduce the best practices that will help engineers get the most out of your RF circuit.
Register: Interfacing RF components Webinar