Analog Devices is offering a webinar titled, Fundamentals of Designing with Semiconductors for Signal Processing Applications: The Op Amp. The webcast will explain the different types of operational amplifiers, their basic function and describe how engineers can select the right op amp for their circuit design. The 60-minute online event will take place tomorrow (February 9, 2011) at 12:00 PM EST.
ADI Op Amp Webcast Topics
- What is an Op Amp?
- How does an Op Amp work?
- What are the different types of Op Amps?
- The basic functions of an Op Amp
- Offset, noise, bandwidth and other specifications that impact amp operation
- How to maximize a circuit’s performance with the right Op Amp
- The difference between voltage-feedback and current-feedback amplifiers
Fundamentals Webcast Series
- March: Beyond the Op Amp
- April: Converters, Part 1, Understanding Sampled Data Systems
- May: Converters, Part 2, Digital-to-Analog Converters
- June: Converters, Part 3, Analog-to-Digital Converters
- July: Powering Your Circuit
- August: RF – Making Your Circuit Mobile
- September: Fundamentals of DSP/Embedded System Design
- October: Challenges in Industrial Design
- November: Tips and Tricks for Laying Out Your PC board
- December: Final Exam – Ask Analog Devices