Mentor Graphics and Dongbu HiTek rolled out a series of Technology Design Kits (TDKs). The Technology Design Kits support Dongbu HiTek’s analog-intensive BCDMOS process technologies. The TDKs used with IC Station (Mentor’s Custom IC Design Flow solution) will seamlessly accelerate BCDMOS chip designs from system specifications to post-layout verifications.
Mentor Graphics and Dongbu HiTek Analog BCDMOS TDKs
- Support analog-intensive BCDMOS process technologies from Dongbu HiTek
- Streamline BCDMOS chip design at the 0.35/0.18-micron node
- Additional TDKs will be available later this year
- When used with Mentor IC Station, will accelerate BCDMOS chip designs from system specifications to post-layout verifications
- Include all foundry-specific devices and models for use with the Mentor IC design tools
The Mentor Graphics IC Station Custom IC Design environment features applications for design capture, floor planning, polygon editing, physical layout, schematic-driven layout, and chip assembly. When used with these applications, the jointly developed TDKs enable fabless companies to jump-start design cycles and cut time-to-market.