MathWorks announced their MATLAB Virtual Conference. The online event will take place Tuesday, September 28, 2010. The MATLAB Virtual Conference features presentations (with live question-and-answer sessions), on-demand presentations, an exhibit floor, content resource library and a networking lounge. The free virtual event will demonstrate how engineers and scientists can get the most benefit from working with MATLAB and Simulink. MATLAB and Simulink users worldwide will be able to chat with MathWorks staff and the user community during their local business hours.
The MathWorks MATLAB Virtual Conference features forty sessions:
- Keynote – Jack Little, president and cofounder, and Andy Grace, vice president of engineering, design automation
- Discover MATLAB and Simulink – MathWorks engineers demonstrate the core capabilities of the MATLAB and Simulink product families
- Find out What’s New for MATLAB and Simulink – MathWorks engineers highlight new features and capabilities from recent releases
- Learn How Industry Experts Innovate with MATLAB and Simulink – Users from around the world show how they solve challenging problems with MathWorks products
- Explore MATLAB and Simulink in Academia – Presentations showcase how MathWorks products inspire learning and advance research
More information: MATLAB Virtual Conference