The Using System Builder for Embedded Linux System Development webinar will present the current challenges of embedded Linux system development, and how these challenges are met using System Builder. Mentor Embedded Linux System Builder is the next-generation development environment for building embedded Linux systems. System Builder is a system integration tool based on the open source OpenEmbedded project.
The webcast will be presented by Christopher Hallinan of Mentor Graphics. Hallinan is the author of Embedded Linux Primer: A Practical Real-World Approach.
Embedded Linux System Development Topics
- System Builder overview and methodology
- Metadata: the language of system builder
- How to build root file systems, kernel, and bootloader images
- The importance of cached binaries, BoM tool, and configuration knobs
- Ways to customize your Linux application or platform
Webinar Target Audience
- Embedded Linux developers, especially those responsible for platform development including kernel, bootloader, and root file system contents
- Engineering managers and others interested in reducing risk and decreasing time to market with their embedded Linux development projects
- Open source software developers interested in a new methodology of assembling a software platform and development environment
More information: Using System Builder for Embedded Linux System Development