AWR introduced 2010 Microwave Office (MWO) design suite for microwave design. The latest release increases productivity for high-frequency monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC), MIC, RF printed circuit board (PCB) and module designers. New features include support for nonlinear behavioral modeling, improved speed in AWR’s multi-rate harmonic balance (MRHB) technology for the design of complex circuits, iFilter synthesis for lumped and distributed filters, and AWR Connected for Cadence Allegro for import of Cadence PCB layouts into MWO for further analysis and electromagnetic simulation.
Microwave Office 2010 is available now for download.
AWR Microwave Office 2010 Features
- Nonlinear behavioral modeling support for Agilent’s X-parameters and Mesuro’s Cardiff model
- MRHB improvements for even faster simulation times
- Linear stability analysis including normalized determinant function and stability envelope measurement
- Connectivity tracer for identifying nets and locating shorts and opens visually
- iFilter (optional) filter synthesis for lumped and distributed filters
- AWR Connected for Cadence Allegro (optional) for importing Cadence PCB layouts for high-frequency circuit and EM analysis
More information: AWR