Artisan Studio 7.2 Model Driven Development Tool Suite
Atego introduced the Artisan Studio 7.2 model-driven development tool suite. Artisan Studio has been re-architected to provide role-based Editions which have been specifically designed to make the working environment more relevant and efficient for the specialist needs of Enterprise Architects, Systems Engineers and Software Engineers. Artisan Studio 7.2 features new modeling capabilities and functions.
Artisan Studio 7.2 Features
- Role-based Editions for Enterprise Architects, Systems Engineers and Software Engineers
- DoDAF capabilities for the OMG’s UPDM 1.0 standard for defense architectural frameworks
- Artisan Studio Reviewer with 80 new metric reports, 13 user-defined reviews and new customer-requested reviews
- Simplifies the user interface to Artisan Publisher
- Artisan Model Differencer model comparison tool
- More functionality for the Automatic Code Synchronizer and Activity Modeling
- Artisan Publisher now has facilities to copy elements directly from an open Artisan Studio model and clearly view the content of the document
- New templates for the quick creation of repeatable and configurable output in UPDM, SysML and UML designs
- Includes code generators for POSIX compliant operating systems and many other lower level improvements to its modeling environment
Artisan Studio Architect Enterprise Edition
This version focuses on the capabilities required by an Enterprise Architect. It provides comprehensive support for UPDM including both DoDAF and MODAF, which addresses the visual modeling needs of the global defense community by providing support for all seven UPDM viewpoints and a standardized means to describe both DoDAF and MODAF architectures which delivers enormous benefits for developers of military systems in terms of design consistency, quality and efficiency, improved tool interoperability and cost savings.
Artisan Studio Designer Enterprise Edition
Systems Engineers can take advantage of Artisan Studio’s SysML profile to build systems and systems of systems using the industry standard SysML concepts and modeling language. Artisan Studio allows users to focus on systems engineering by providing the capability to document requirements, analysis diagrams, traceability and manage change all within one tool using Artisan Studio’s integration with leading 3rd party tools like DOORS and Mathworks Simulink.
Artisan Studio Developer Enterprise Edition
This edition is for Software Engineers. It enables the generation of code from the design and is fully equipped with Artisan Studio’s Automatic Code Synchronizer and Transformation Development Kit to allow them to automatically generate code from a design that matches the company’s best practices and coding standards. This Edition is available for the C/C++, C#, VB, Java and Ada programming languages.
More information: Atego
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.