MathWorks Academic Virtual Conference consists of presentations (with live question-and-answer sessions), on-demand presentations, an exhibit floor, and a networking lounge. The event will showcase real-world teaching examples from academics using MATLAB and Simulink to inspire learning and advance education in engineering, science, and mathematics. MathWorks Academic Virtual Conference will take place at 12:00 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 11, 2010.
Educators from a range of disciplines and locations are scheduled to present sessions throughout the conference.
MathWorks Academic Virtual Conference Presentations
- Nurturing Innovation and Systems Perspectives in Education, Jim Tung, MathWorks Fellow
- Teaching Physics with MATLAB Through Project-Based Learning, Dr. Chris Mellor, University of Nottingham
- Teaching Model-Based Design, Dr. Marc Herniter, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Multidisciplinary Problem Solving with Mechatronic System Design, Dr. Kevin Craig, Marquette University
- Teaching Engineering Through Theory, Simulation, and Experimentation, Professor Delores M. Etter, Southern Methodist University
More info: MathWorks Academic Virtual Conference