Blue Ridge Numerics announced two live webinars on Digital Prototyping in a Flow and Thermal World. The first webcast will take place on Wednesday, April 28, 2010, at 11:00 a.m. ET and cover the importance of flow and thermal simulations from within the CAD environment. The second online seminar will place on Thursday, April 29, at 12:00 noon ET and will cover the importance of thermal simulations from within the CAD environment with a focus on the LED lighting industry.
Digital Prototyping in a Flow and Thermal World
Wednesday, April 28, at 11:00 a.m. ET
This Webinar will discuss these challenges and demonstrate how CFdesign can go from CAD concept to optimized design faster than your current product development process. If your product development process is CAD-centric, you want the ability to consider a broad spectrum of possibilities to achieve an optimal design, and you’re looking to add flow and thermal simulation without being a dedicated analyst, then CFdesign could be a great fit.
Digital Prototyping Topics
- Design Study Environment – fastest, most flexible environment for setting up single of multi-scenario flow and thermal design studies
- Decision Center – tools for assessing performance comparatively against competing designs as well as specified critical values
- Design Review Center – ultimate visual design exploration experience built to simplify and sharpen the decision-making process
- Design Study Manager – create and manage multiple designs and scenarios within your CAD environment
- The CFdesign Answer System – finding answers to your CFdesign-related questions has never been easier
LED Lighting – Digital Prototyping in a Thermal World
Thursday, April 29, at 12 noon ET
This webinar will discuss the typical challenges an engineer faces when designing lights focusing on the added thermal challenges introduced by the LED. The webcast will show how the upfront multi-scenario design study environment approach can compare more designs so you can extract more knowledge which is key to a successful design phase of product development.
LED Lighting Webinar Topics
- How CFdesign works with you current CAD tool
- What level of detail is needed to obtain useful results
- How to set up a lighting model in CFdesign2010
- How CFD results are used to develop more efficient designs