The deadline to submit a paper for the Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED) is April 23. ASQED accepts and promotes papers related to circuit and system design (digital, analog, RF, and mixed-signal), semiconductor manufacturing, advanced IC packaging, test, Electronic Design Automation (EDA), as well as emerging semiconductor nano/bio-technologies, and photovoltaic electronics. The conference is produced by the International Society for Quality Electronic Design (ISQED). ASQED will be held in Penang, Malaysia, August 3-4, 2010.
- Circuit and System Design
- Test and Verification
- IC Packaging Technology
- PCB and PWB Technology and Manufacturing
- Semiconductor and Nano Technology
- Bio Electronics Innovations
- Photovoltaic Technology and Manufacturing
- Electronic Design Automation Methodologies
- Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS)
ASQED 2010 features four parallel tracks, almost 100 technical presentations, several keynote speakers, tutorials and other informal meetings. Conference Proceedings will be published by IEEE and posted in the IEEE digital library.
More info: Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design