The theme of the 2010 Agilent Measurement Forum Asia tour is Powering Collaboration and Innovation in Wireless and Digital Arenas. The Agilent tour will start in Shanghai on April 13, with additional stops in Beijing and Shenzhen, China. Other tour locations include Taiwan (Taipei and HsinChu), South Korea (Seoul), India (Bangalore and New Delhi), Malaysia (Penang), and Singapore.
Agilent Measurement Forum Topics
- LTE-Advanced, WiMAX evolution (802.16m)
- LTE, WiMAX, HSPA+, HSPA, EDGE-Evolution, MIMO, GPS and real-time digital video test using Agilent’s PXA, PXB, VSA, PNA-X and EEesof SystemVue
- Enhancements to Agilent’s MXA and MXG, 8960 TD-SCDMA & HSPA+, PSG and VSA
- Technology innovation for Infinii-Scan Plus with user-defined applications and functions including de-embedded and equalization
- Application solutions for USB 3.0, HDMI 1.4, DP, DDR1/2/3, GDDR, PCI-E, SAS/SATA, low-speed serial buses, power supplies, probing, digital VSA, and MIPI
The 2010 Agilent Measurement Forum is intended for wireless and digital design engineers, project managers and engineering management teams. Attendees will have the opportunity to discover practical and cost-effective solutions in design and test. Agilent experts will demonstrate digital test and measurement solutions including high-speed digital design (USB2.0/3.0, DDR I/II/III, GDDR, PCI-E, SATA/SAS, HDMI1.4, DP, MIPI) and mainstream digital design (power supply test, FPGA and MCU).
The Agilent Measurement Forum will focus on the next generation of wireless technologies, including:
- 4G (LTE-advanced and WiMAX evolution)
- Enhanced 3G (LTE, WiMAX, HSPA+ and E-EDGE)
- Emerging technologies (digital video, A-GPS, femtocell, wireless HD, WiFi)
More info: Agilent Technologies