Avnet Electronics Marketing, Portescap, and Texas Instruments (TI) teamed together on a 10-part, videocast series covering innovative design ideas using motor control products and solutions. The Motor Control Analog eLab Videocast Series covers topics like product innovation, design best practices and conventional development considerations. The webinars feature Portescap’s motor portfolio and TI’s TMS320C2000 microcontroller platform. The webcasts are five to ten minutes in length.
Each video in the Analog eLab video series covers a specific motor control topic such as brush vs. brushless motors, techniques for permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) control, analog signal processing for speed and position sensors, analog signal processing for voltage and current sensing, and an evaluation-board demonstration.
Motor Control Analog eLab Videocast Series
- Intro to Portescap Motor Portfolio Motor Control eLab
- Brushed vs Brushless Motor Control eLab
- PMSM Control Techniques: Power Stage Motor Control eLab
- PMSM Control Techniques: PWM Mod Techniques Motor Control eLab
- PMSM Control Techniques: FOC/Torque Control Videos Motor Control eLab
- Analog Signal Processing for Speed/Position Sensors Motor Control eLab
- Analog Signal Processing for Voltage/Current Sensing Motor Control eLab
- PMSM Control Techniques: Sensored vs Sensorless Motor Control eLab
- Implementing Motor Systems Videos Motor Control eLab
- Development Tools/Evaluation Board Demo
More info: Avnet Electronics Marketing