Corelis introduced version seven of the ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite. Version 7.0 CD now supports FlexNet licensing. Legacy software licenses will continue to be supported. However, all newly issued software and network licenses will utilize FlexNet. Current Corelis customers that have a valid maintenance contract can now access the Version 7.0 CD.
ScanExpress Boundary-Scan Tool Suite 7.0 Improvements
- More file manipulation functions incorporated by the TPG scripting engine
- Test pattern generation support for the Firecron JTS06Bu 6-port JTAG gateway hierarchical device
- Increased ScanExpress JET Flash programming speeds by up to 33%
- Support for 64-bit Flash address access
- New ScanExpress JET processor support for BCM7400, i.MX27, OMAP3530, and PPC603EV
More info: Corelis