Signal Forge introduced the SF010 Portable Signal Generator with remote control. The new portable signal generator is designed for use with National Instruments LabView and other automated test environments. The SF1010 Portable Signal Generator supports the SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) interface, which helps test engineers to quickly add the signal generator to most of automated test environments (including Labview, LabWindows/CVI and HP’s VEE). The Signal Forge 1010 Portable Signal Generator with remote control is priced at $985 and is available now.
SF010 Portable Signal Generator Features
- Frequency range of 1 Hz to 1 GHz, which may be extended to 2.6 GHz with add-on Frequency Expansion Modules
- Includes waveform modulation functions for building surveys, installation and maintenance of facility-based cellular and wireless networks, and other field test and lab-bench test applications
- Small (8.5in x 5.4in x 1.5in) and light (1.75 pounds)
- Generates a stable, accurate RF frequency up to 2.6 GHz
- Waveform modulation functions supported are AM, ASK, BPSK, Chirp, FSK, OOK and Sweep
- Supports the SCPI (Standard Commands for Programmable Instruments) interface
For engineers who do not wish to write their own programs, SF1010 may be operated using the EZ Wave software that ships with the device. EZ Wave is a simple control application that makes the SF1010 ready to use out of the box without additional programming or integration. The software runs on any Windows-based PC with the Vista, XP and 2000 operating systems.
More info: Signal Forge