The DesignCon Conference will feature Power Architecture technology. DesignCon will take place February 1 – 4, 2010 at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, Calif. During the conference, attendees will have access to fresh design tips, technology insights and demonstrations of Power Architecture technology in systems. The event is sponsored by Power.org, which promotes and develops standards for Power Architecture technology. Power.org is offering special VIP passes and up to a 30% discount for attendees.
Business Forum, Technology Showcase and Ecosystem Day Programs
- The Power Architecture Business Track BF-W3 will take place on February 3, 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Ballroom H. A panel of experts, using actual examples, from Applied Micro, Freescale, GDA Technologies, IBM, Power.org, Virage Logic and Virtutech will demonstrate how they surmounted challenges in delivering application-driven ecosystem solutions using standard SoC architecture with tools created specifically to speed complex design.
- Applied Micro, Freescale, GDA Technologies and Virtutech will showcase their latest advancement of technology and innovation supporting Power Architecture at the Power.org booth #737 during February 2-3, from 12:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Demonstrations will cover LTE, video technology, enterprise storage and multicore enabling architecture-based design and development.
- The Power Architecture Ecosystem Day will take place on February 4, 8:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Great America #1. IBM, Freescale, Denali Software, EVE, CoWare, GDA Technologies, Virage Logic, Virtutech and XGI will collaborate and share their technology and product/solution offerings.
Power Architecture Business Track Topics
- Power.org Standards Enabling Power Architecture Ecosystem Solution Stack
- Power VM – Virtualization Platform
- QorIQ – Multicore Processing For Embedded Applications, Now And Into The Future
- Advanced Verification for PowerPC PLB6 CoreConnect ToolKits
- Hardware/Software Co-verification with ZeBu-Server
- Electronic System Virtualization Solutions For Power Architecture Designs
- LTE Solutions based on Power Architecture
- Seamless Integration Of Heterogeneous 3rd Party Co-processors In PowerPC-Based SoCs
- Virtualized Systems Development For Heterogeneous Multi-Core And Multi-Architecture Systems
- Video and Graphics Processing Applications in Embedded Systems