Taiwan SystemC Users Group Forum
The Open SystemC Initiative (OSCI) announced that the Taiwan SystemC Users Group (TSCUG) will host a forum on November 16 (1:00-5:30 PM) at the Ambassador Hotel (188, Chung Hwa Road, Section 2, Hsinchu, Taiwan). The event is free of charge to the electronic design community. The first-ever TSCUG forum features presentations from industry experts and academia who will discuss ESL design today and best practices moving forward.
Taiwan SystemC Users Group Forum Topics
- Dr. Kazuhiro Yoshinaga from STARC will address TLM-2.0 modeling guidelines
- NCKU, NTHU and NTU will illustrate achievements in ESL research and standardization over the years
- Ian R. Mackintosh, Chairman and President, OCP-IP will discuss Key Solutions to ESL Challenges
- Mike Meredith, president of OSCI, will provide an update on technical working group activities
- User Track featuring IC design and services houses, EDA suppliers delves into ESL practices in industry projects
- Academic and Design Track features topics such as virtual platform design, accurate model construction, and ESL verification methodology
- Panel: “Is Taiwan Ready for ESL?” features speakers from academia, industry and research to debate how Taiwan can move forward in ESL
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.