Excel Software announced RbApp 2.3 for REALbasic developers. The latest release of RbApp helps REALbasic programmers reduce development time and effort on applications with reusable RbApp components. All components are built with pure REALbasic code that has been compiled and tested on Windows XP and Vista or Mac OS X on PPC and Intel computers. The RbApp 2.3 Single User License is $295. The tool includes sample applications, source code examples, a printed and PDF User Guide, and royalty-free distribution of RbApp code compiled into applications.
RbApp 2.3 has new properties, methods, and events within some components. The new release has been updated to support the latest 2009 R4 release of REALbasic from Real Software.
- RbGrid – Flexible, scaleable grid with powerful programming control
- RbChart – Dynamic charts, graphs and tables with minimal programming
- RbEdit – Text editing of large files with undo/redo, find/replace and print
- RbView – Powerful page layout built on the REALbasic graphic routines
- RbCommand – Undo/redo menu and mouse commands
- RbPalette – Tool bars and palettes for any platform
- RbStringList – String list management to simplify and optimize code
- RbXML – Fast XML read and write of data with minimal programming
- RbHelp – QuickHelp integration for interactive application help
- RbQuickLicense – QuickLicense support for license management and protection
- RbCalendar – This function presents calendar dialog and returns a selected date
- RbLibrary – Text editing and file management routines
RbApp empowers applications that require graphics, page layout, data entry and manipulation grids, text editing, undo/redo commands, tool bars and palettes, string lists, XML storage, cross-platform file management, charts or graphs. Interface classes are included to support QuickHelp and QuickLicense within any REALbasic application. On Mac, help and license files can be embedded directly within the application file.
More info: Excel Software