ABI Forums is holding an event that will cover new mobile platforms and software and the emergence of the low cost smartphone. The event, Mobile Device Evolution, will be held November 3-4, 2009 at the Sentosa Resort and Spa in Singapore. Mobile Device Evolution will bring together executives from across the Asia-Pacific region. ABI Forums plans to run theme-specific forums in AP, Europe and the Americas, with its initial focus in the AP region.
Mobile Device Evolution Sessions
- 5 Key Trends in the Mobile Device Market
- Sizing the Smartphone Opportunity
- Best Practice for Addressing the Smartphone Market
- Panel Discussion: Finding Room in the Smartphone Value Chain
- Mapping the OS Landscape
- Monetizing Innovation in a Convoluted Software Landscape
- Panel Discussion: Which Smartphone Platform to Choose
- Netbooks, MIDs and Mobile CE: Primary, Companion or Secondary Device?
- Picking the Right Silicon Partner
- Panel Discussion: Opportunities Created by New Platforms
- Workshop: Summarizing the Key Takeaways
More info: Mobile Device Evolution