Adeneo Embedded introduced a free, self-paced online training for Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2. The training course is based on Official Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 Curriculum, and includes both lectures and hands-on labs delivered with step-by-step instructions. Hands on labs are demonstrated on the Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 emulator as well as on real Hardware development kits from various Silicon Vendors. As an added bonus, Adeneo Embedded offers attendees an additional 10% discount on its Support contracts and classroom training on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2.
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 Training Modules
- Module 1 – Operating System Overview
- Module 2 – Tools for Platform Development
- Module 3 – Operating System Internals
- Module 4 – Operating System Components
- Module 5 – The Build System
- Module 6 – The Board Support Package
- Module 7 – Device Driver Concepts
- Module 8 – Customizing the OS Design
- Module 9 – Application Development
- Module 10 – Testing and Verification
Adeneo Embedded collaborated with Microsoft to deliver the self paced online training. The training is delivered by Joe Broxson, one of Adeneo Embedded’s Senior Consultants and a Windows Embedded trainer, with more than 10 years of experience in Windows Embedded and Windows Mobile development and training.
The training helps OEMs secure initial technical jumpstart on Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 technologies. Combined with in-person, in-depth technical training or a dedicated support contract, OEMs can secure smooth and efficient progression in their development stage and build successfully the next generation of their device with Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2.