The Embedded Systems Conference India 2009 will take place from July 22 – 24, 2009 at NIMHANS Convention Center, Hosur road, Bangalore. ESC India 2009 will showcase the latest suite of solutions and products from major embedded companies. The conference includes a CXO Panel discussion for Senior Executives and Engineers from Embedded industry on “Opportunities for scaling for Indian Embedded Product/Service Companies.” Participants and visitors will get to hear from major implementers and experience live product demonstrations. This year, ESC will also give away a survival kit to engineers.
ESC Survival Kit
- Complimentary book on embedded systems
- ESC Silicon Valley 2009 class notes and tutorials in digital format (only for conference attendees)
- High End design articles published in “Embedded Systems Design” magazine in digital format
- Complimentary 90-day access to Embedded-On-Demand — review ESC presentations, class notes, videos and white papers, 24/7
- “Patent Fundamentals and Best Practices for Embedded Designers” (tutorial from Semiconductor Insights) — learn the practical realities of patents from a design perspective including what is and is not patentable and how to read a patent
- Discount coupon valid for ESC India 2010 booking. Discount applies only on All Access Pass
Topics for Opportunities for scaling for Indian Embedded Product/Service Companies
- Are Indian companies taking part in the growth that MNC semiconductor companies offer?
- What opportunities are there for exponential Growth for Indian embedded product/service Companies exist in today’s market?
- The Experience so far and what is to be learnt from it
- Where will the Indian embedded Product/Services Companies be in 2012? – a Hypothesis
ESC India Keynote Address
- Bruce Powel Douglass, PhD, Chief Evangelist for IBM Rational
- John Boladian, Marketing Director of Windows Embedded, Microsoft
ESC India Speakers
- Serge Plagnol; Technical Director; Southern Europe and India, GreenHills
- Niall Cooling, CEO, Feabhas Ltd.
- Robert O’Shana, Director Engineering, Freescale Semiconductors
- R.C. Cofer, Field Application Engineer, Avnet
- Ben Harding, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC
- Ashish Mathur, Freescale Semiconductors
- Neeraj Garg, Technical Lead, Freescale Semiconductors
- Soj Thomas, Lead Architect, Robert Bosche
- Uday Wali, CEO, C-Quad
- Jagdish Bisawa, Director and CTO, Ubisys Technologies
- Venkatachalam Subramanian , Competency Group Technical Manager, Wipro Technologies
- Praveen Goyal, Engineer, Qualcomm India
- Binu Aiyappan, Wipro Technologies
More info: Embedded Systems Conference India 2009