Rapita Systems rolled out version 2.2 of the RapiTime software toolset. RapiTime is ideal for engineers developing real-time, embedded software for electronics systems in the avionics, defence, aerospace, and automotive industries. RapiTime is designed to provide timing analyses, such as worst-case execution time (WCET), for embedded software running on most microcontrollers. RapiTime 2.2 can also be used for software debugging and monitoring test code coverage.
RapiTime 2.2 Features
- Reduce effort identifying which code to optimize using color-marked source code:
- instantly find code that is the source of timing problems with both high watermark path and WCET path clearly marked
- focus testing on key sections of code and reduce test-time on expensive rigs
- easily check test coverage to identify code that is not executed code during testing
- Trace back through code execution using a list of timestamps and source code locations to aid debugging.
- Fully instrument code with minimal overheads using RapiTime’s unique Idpack feature, which allows instrumentation to be implemented with writes to as few as 2 bits of output ports
- Demultiplex pre-emptive code into several traces, one for each task or thread
- Annotate mutually exclusive paths to improve to the accuracy of the WCET analysis
More info: Rapita Systems