The Asia Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ASQED’09) will take place July 15-16, 2009 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The conference focuses on innovations and the latest developments in IC and system design, EDA, semiconductor process technology, IC packaging, test, and manufacturing communities. ASQED’09 features over 60 technical presentations, several keynote speakers, tutorials and other informal meetings. Conference proceedings will be published by IEEE and posted in the digital library.
ASQED 2009 Keynote Speakers
- Dr. Chi-Foon Chan, President and COO, Synopsys
- Professor Takashi Tomita, Solar Quest, RCAST, the University of Tokyo
- Mr. Joseph Fjelstad, Founder and President, Verdant Electronics
- Dr. Hans Rijns, Vice President, head of Research, NXP Semiconductors, Netherlands
- Dr. Charlie Huang, SVP & Chief Strategy Officer, Cadence Design Systems
More info: ASQED 2009