Pigeon Point Systems (PPS) unveiled a Module Management Controller (MMC) Board Management Reference (BMR) Starter Kit based on the Renesas H8S/2472 microcontroller. The MMC BMR kit offers a solution for the mandatory management controllers used in AdvancedMC modules, both for AdvancedTCA (ATCA) carriers and MicroTCA shelves.
The MMC BMR Starter Kit is a highly cost-effective way for AdvancedMC module developers to ensure the management subsystems of their AdvancedMC products are fully specification compliant and interoperable. The core of the new reference design is the Renesas H8S/2472 controller, which has substantially more computing resources and integrated peripherals than the controller used in the existing BMR MMC solution (also supported).
MMC BMR Starter Kit
- Bench top management controller development board (implemented in an AdvancedMC form factor)
- Full source code in C for the MMC firmware
- comprehensive documentation
- Production license that grants the rights needed to design and bring to market AdvancedMC products such as this reference design and firmware
- One year of email support
- Option to have Pigeon Point’s hardware engineers do a detailed review of the schematic for the MMC subsystem after integration into the customer board schematic
More info: Pigeon Point Systems