AD-Logger, from ADLINK Technology, is a ready-to-run data capture application that offers a simple configuration-based means to log data. AD-Logger is specifically designed to provide extensive data logging features without the need for complex programming. Users simply configure ADLINK data acquisition or digitizer card functionality via AD-Logger through the use of intuitive and interactive configuration dialogs. AD-Logger is available now for the introductory price of $199 (through October 2009).
ADLINK AD-Logger Features
- Log data based on DAQPilot task configurations
- Supports both real-time and historical viewer
- Supports intuitive user interface as a ready-to-run application
- Supports exporting data functions for offline analysis in third party applications, including Microsoft Excel, NI DIAdem, and MathWorks MATLAB
- Supports all ADLINK DAQ hardware
- Provides basic embedded analysis functions, such as FFT
- Provides monitoring features via a user-friendly toolbox
- Provides a buffer monitoring mechanism to automatically evaluate the system performance to know if the captured data can be processed in real-time
AD-Logger can be used with any ADLINK data acquisition or digitizer cards to effortlessly log data from a variety of sensors, including thermocouples, RTDs, thermistors, strain gages, accelerometers, etc.
AD-Logger also provides a real-time viewer with basic FFT power spectrum analysis and a historical view. Logged data can additionally be exported to external applications such as NI LabVIEW, NI DIAdem, and MathWorks MATLAB for post-analysis.
More info: ADLINK Technology