Microchip Technology introduced the mTouch Capacitive Touch Evaluation Kit. The mTouch kit enables designers to quickly and easily develop capacitive touch user-interface applications using Microchip’s 8- and 16-bit PIC microcontrollers (MCUs). The mTouch Capacitive Touch Evaluation Kit (part # DM183026) is available now for $84.95.
Microchip’s new MCU-based kit provides a one-chip, highly-integrated solution based upon either the PIC16F72X 8-bit or the PIC24FGB 16-bit general-purpose MCUs, providing a flexible evaluation platform that lowers costs and shortens time to market. The modular kit makes it easy for designers to try different keypad configurations, and experiment with touch-pad sizes and shapes using the mother boards.
mTouch Capacitive Touch Evaluation Kit
- Two Main Boards
- One board with a PIC16F72X 8-bit MCU
- One board with a PIC24F256GB110 16-bit MCU
- Four daughter boards for developing capacitive-touch keys, sliders and a matrix
- PICkit Serial Analyzer
- Easy-to-use Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Several code and schematic examples