Adeneo Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2 Training
Adeneo Embedded is offering a training course for Microsoft Windows Embedded CE 6.0 R2. In the class, software system designers will develop an application based on Windows Embedded CE. The four day, technical hands-on training provides an introduction to the Windows CE development environment. Adeneo trainers are Microsoft certified. In addition, Adeneo is a Windows Embedded Gold level partner. By the end of the course, attendees will have a solid development foundation upon which to optimize their own systems.
The cost is $2500 (2000 Euros) per person. Receive a 10% discount for registering at least four weeks in advance.
Windows Embedded CE 6.0 Topics
- Introduction to Windows Embedded CE 6.0
- Firmware development using Platform Builder
- Board support packages and drivers development
- Windows Embedded CE images customization
- Applicative development with Visual Studio
North America Schedule
- May 4-7 2009 — Los Angeles, CA
- June 8-11 2009 — Denver, CO
- Sept. 21-24 2009 — Seattle, WA
- Nov.16-19 2009 — Dallas, TX
- June 8-11, 2009 — Paris, France
- June 8-11, 2009 — London, Uk
- Sept.7-10, 2009 — Rome, Italy
More info: Windows Embedded Training (pdf)
If you are familiar with RSS feeds, you can also sign up for our free blog feed. Our RSS feed is updated in real-time while our newsletter is updated daily.